mythology the famous Blood Orchid has a very special meaning.
This rare flower reaches almost a grown man's height and weighs up to a
ton.It is only found in the southern djungles of Kinthara, especially
around one dragon hold called Amaryllis.
Its fermented juices have intoxicating effects and are used in rituals
of clairvoyance or as a potion to strengthen body and mind before
The plant was used as an example for extravagant architecture, art and
Representing the two most popular variants of the Blood Orchids, this
special outfit comes in the colour variations black and red.
Inspired by the delicate petals of the adult blossom skirt and bodice
resemble the leathery surface of the plant itself, being delicate in
shape and markings at the same time.
The symbolic colour dark red and black represent both the colour of the
actual plant as well as the major principles of its symbolism: death
with its darkness and live with its associated element blood.
Perfectly matched for nobility and even royalty, this special outfit
fits Weilew, the Vi'En-Dhakar of the Old Blood.
Artwork featuring the Orchid Dress
'The Orchid Dress' is a companion product to 'The Tale
of the Firstborn: Weilew' by Arki and Valea.
- 1 INJ and REM Pose to shape Weilew's body for the corset of
- 2 different colour options (black and blood red) for the
MFD with fitting transmaps:
- 1 motiv in black leather, black lace and dark red fringe
for the corset
- 1 motiv in blood red leather, dark red lace and dark red
fringe for the corset
- matching textures for the Expansion of the MFD with
- 5 different transmap options for the MFD to change the
looks of the top section
- 2 different looks for the sleeves in leather or lace
- 2 different transparency options for the MFD, matching the
three collar types of the Expansion
- add on textures for the Fantasy Collar Set:
- 2 options for necklaces for each the red and the black
- wristbands für the black and the red dress, matching
- MATs work in P4, PP and P5
- all textures are 3500 x 3500 pixels resp. 3500 x 2625 pixels
Poser 4 Users !
- Morphing Fantasy Dress from DAZ3D
- Expansion to the Morphing Fantasy Dress from DAZ3D
- Fantasy Collar Set from DAZ3D
all files with bum in their name first into bum files before using this